Theme: Exploring Intelligence with Smart Material Structures
Smart Materials 2016
- Smart Materials
- Composite Materials
- Piezoelectric materials
- Smart materials Textiles
- Smart Materials and structures
- Smart Fabrics
- Polymer composites and smart Materials
- Physical and Chemical Properties
- Market Analysis
- Science and Technology
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Nanomaterials as Smart Materials
- Smart Materials applications in Aerospace Engineering
- Smart Materials applications in Automobile Engineering
- Defence applied Smart Materials
- Bio-Materials & Medically used Smart Materials
- Smart Materials applications in Electrical Engineering
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
I surely have enjoyed it. It has been a nice conference with fruitful interactionsProf. Mogens Brøndsted Nielsen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
I thoroughly enjoyed the stay and the conferenceProf. Umadevi Kandalam, Nova Southeastern University, USA
it is a great conference.Prof. Shih-Fu, Ou, National Kaohsiung University of applied sciences, Taiwan.